“The combination of iridology and homeopathic medicine is profound for my patients. Iridology is an evaluation tool which, from my experience, allows me to inform and educate my patients about weaknesses long before traditional medical testing can. The homeopathic aspect is a holistic approach to give the body what it needs in order to begin the healing process.
Do you know that only 5% of disease is truly genetic? 95% is anything other than genetic. If you had the opportunity to see, truly see weaknesses in your health and wellness, would you want to know?
If you are part of the population that would like the choice to be proactive, I am only a phone call away. The use of internet allows me to do full consultations, without you even leaving your home.
Diane Elms D.H.M.H.S., CCI, CCII
Homeopath, Iridologist, International Iridology Instructor, Speaker
2006 Iridologist of the Year
Iridology is a neuro optic reflex evaluation tool. What is happening inside the body is revealed through the iris of the eye.
There are 7 zones or systems noted in the iris, representing the stomach, intestinal area, transportation of nutrients, 2 zones major muscles and organs of the body, lymphatic and circulatory, skin and bones. There are 3 eye colours and 4 eye structures that note predispositions. Understanding your predispositions gives you the knowledge, to focus on your unique and individual needs to improve your health and well-being.
Iris markings go from white/light to dark. The darker a marker is the longer it has been there, therefore the more toxic that area of your body may be.
Different colours of pigmentation show weaknesses to their corresponding organs, e.g. orange is related to pancreas, brown is related to liver.
Understanding your body’s weaknesses allows you to take control long before serious health issues appear and/or helps to find the root cause of current health challenges.
Homeopathic medicine is regulated under the Regulated Health Professionals Act, (RHPA), in Ontario. Under the RHPA any/all colleges are mandated to engage in interprofessional collaboration with other health regulatory colleges. This means that your family doctor & homeopaths should be working together for your best interest.
DID YOU KNOW
* The resurgence of homeopathy as a primary care option resulted in the Homeopathy Act, 2007
* 1965, 2 BILLION homeopathic tablets were sold in the US, 12 million Americans used Homeopathic medicine
* Homeopathy was the first regulated profession under the Ontario Medical Act from 1869 to 1970
* Homeopathic medicine is based on, “that which can produce a set of symptoms in a healthy individual, can treat a sick individual who is manifesting a similar set of symptoms.” Hahnemann
* Homeopathic medicine conducted the 1st double blind mass placebo study, 40 to 50 years prior to allopathic medicine
* Toronto Homeopathic Hospital opened in 1890, later named Grace Homeopathic Hospital.
* 1854 Homeopathic Medical Society of Canada was formed in Hamilton Ont.
* In 1862 homeopathy controlled, 110 hospitals, 145 dispensaries, 62 orphan asylums and retirement homes, 16 insane asylums in the US